The satisfaction of a DIY: Flower arrangement is equal to receiving a beautiful flower arrangement, the only difference is the price, and who doesn’t like to save money.
• A vase (I like low vases for the dinner table because I do not like the flower arrangement blocking my view during a meal
• Greenery (to cover the stems)
- Arrange the greenery in the vase so that the stems and water do not show (for when the water isn’t as clean, and you haven’t had a chance to change it).
- Cut the stems, you might have to cut them several times to figure out what works best for the arrangement and remove all the leaves. For this arrangement I cut them longer and I had to cut them a second time.
- Tape the top of the vase to arrange the flowers and so they stay in place.
I hope you find doing your own flower arrangements as satisfying as I do.