Biker Jackets are here to stay! Recently in the past three years they have been popping up everywhere from Rihana to Katy Holmes. It’s a classic piece that has emerged onto NY runways. Why? Fashion nowadays is about not looking too sweet head to toe, adding a bit of edge to your outfit will give you an instant contemporary look . Most women have a black leather jacket in their closet but a recent study found a whole lot of us leave our biker jackets on hangers because we get overwhelmed on how to wear it. Here are a few tips:
1. Go lady like- Pair it with a flowy dress or trousers in a soft neutral color to offset the edginess of the jacket like photo above.
2. Trending- Wear it with a striped dress or shirt and you’ll be looking fresh and on trend!
3. Go edgy- Wear it with a grey or white tee shirt, ripped jeans and stilettos
4. Mix it up- Wear a maxi skirt and give it some attitude by pairing it with a biker jacket
5. Must haves to mix with biker jacket- white t-shirt, grey t-shirt, floral pants and leather pants or faux leather pants.
White T-Shirt: Italy: Biker jacket: Nordstrom rack| Trousers: Ann Taylor| Shoes: Charles David
Which Biker jacket tip will you try? Which one seems more like your personality?