My Chanel beauty essentials range from cosmetic brushes to cosmetics. You all know how we love Chanel Le Volume mascara, not only does it give volume, it lengthens and thickens the lashes so they look fuller and it instantly makes your eyes pop. Following is a list of the remaining product, starting from left to right:
- The number seven blending foundation brush leaves your foundation looking flawless (I like to use it after I apply my foundation with a beauty blender to smooth my face out).
- The number four blush brush is very dense, denser than most brushes I have tried , the brush is tapered to highlight the cheekbones and the natural-fiber brush hair is super soft which is what I especially like.
- The Malice blush is my go to blush, the color gives you a youthful radiant glow and I often receive compliments, it has great pigmentation and it smells like roses (one of my favorite features, making it extra special compared to other blushes).
- The slate eye shadow is my favorite eye shadow as the color instantly opens my eye giving it an illusion that it has lifted, unfortunately I am unable to find the color (hoping that it is not discontinued) however here is a similar color.
- The number 179 Levres Scintillantes gloss is one of my favorites (in fact most Chanel Scintillantes glosses are my favorite because they are not sticky and very moisturizing) as it provides a soft puckered pout and gives your lips a youthful shine.
- And last but not least is the number 94 crayon lip liner which matches the gloss above perfectly, the color is long-lasting, maximizes the shape of your lips and gives your lips a satin-matte effect.
Hopefully you give some of these products a try, I can honestly say that I continue to purchase these products over and over as they are truly my favorite for the quality.