Carolina’s Skincare Routine – Left to Right:
1. Cetaphil – I’ve been using this cleanser for years and I will never switch to anything else, it cleans and it is feather light and perfect for my sensitive skin.
2. Origins age fighting toner.
3. Witch Hazel ( for my acne, in clear Sephora bottle).
4. Philosophy daily exfoliation, gentle enough to use everyday.
5. Origins mud mask. This stuff is my favorite, I use it twice a week and I immediately see a dramatic difference in texture and in my complexion.
6. Josie Maran moisturizer provides the perfect moister for my oily skin.
7. Ole Hendricks Fresh Start anti-aging eye cream decreases fines lines from the moment it touches the delicate eye area.
8. Ole Hendricks collagen oil, I put it on at night to keep my face moist especially after I use the clarisonic or the mud mask.
Hope you give one a try.